Export Import Management With Global Marketing
Be a Successful Exporter & Importer!
A to Z Practical Knowledge in EXIM
Pioneer in Export Import Business Training since 2006
Full day workshop by
Supreme Court lawyer EXIMGuru Adv. Jayprakash Somani
& Ms. Deepika Somani Solankar - MD, Aaronica Global EXIM Pvt. Ltd., Mumbai
Export Import Management
With Global Marketing
Special focus on Agri, Food, Engg, Textile, I.T.,
Service Exports & others with latest Foreign Trade Policy & GST
Sunday, 9th February 2020
Venue – The Corporate Hotel
Near Park Street Crossing, Kolkata, West Bengal -700016
Time: Sharp from 9 Am to 5 pm
This is a life transforming workshop
Spare your precious time for making life more productive even on working days
India’s Best Practical Training Program!
Start & speed up your EXIM Business from the next day!
This workshop makes your EXIM knowledge entirely complete!
BENEFICIAL TO New as well as established Entrepreneurs, Industrialist, Exporters, Importers, Professionals and Students. Industries can practically train their entire team.
VISION To create excellent Exporters to increase the Export of our Country.
Adv. Somani’s Patriotic & Inspiring Presentation definitely lead you towards prosperity.
100% practical training in one day with scheduled study for next 10 days with telephonic assistance. Pay only for 1 day to get 1+10 days training!
1) Why to do Export & Import?, Classification, Status Certificates, DGFT, EPCs, CUSTOMS, GST, FEMA, Incoterms, All Exim related short forms & its full forms.
2) Finding Export- Import Statistics – Product wise, Country wise, Region wise, Top Countries, Top Products and some more.
3) Top 100 Products in Exports & Top 100 Countries in Exports, MEIS List, SEIS list, Product Search, Packaging, Trade Blocks, Free Trade Agreements with other nations
4) CHA (Custom House Agents), Shipping & Logistics, Links of Indian Ports, ICD (Inland Container Depots), Air Cargoes & Top Ports of the World.
5) Export & Import step by step Procedure (formation of Firm or Company, IEC, RCMC, Quality Inspection & other), how to protect our money in abroad at the time of Exports & at the time of Imports, Preparation of our Company Profile, Principal Documents in Exports such as Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading/Airway Bill, Quality Inspection Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Bill of Exchange, BRC & other
6) Export Import Finance :- Pre-shipment & Post- Shipment finance, Venture Capital Finance, how one can start Exim business in less capital or zero capital? DEMO…Letter of Credit (LC), Export Credit Guaranty Corporation (ECGC)
7) Global Marketing I – Preparation of our E Catalogue, Sending Samples, Sending small Parcels of exports, Preparation of our Websites, Promotion techniques of our product or services in foreign countries, branding etc.
8) Global Marketing II- Calculation of our own product price, Giving Quotations, Finding the price of our product or services in different countries.
9) Global Marketing III - Ways to find foreign buyers or suppliers, communication with them on phone & email, some samples emails, End-user marketing, top B to B sites, B to B Marketing & Distributor Marketing, how to be a safe from cheaters in global market.
10) Global Marketing IV- How to study different countries in the world? – their importing partners, their exporting partners, their import export statistics, their climates, their productivity, their government’s websites, their chamber of commerce and many more things.
11) Benefits of Export :- Drawbacks, SION, Advance Authorization MAI, MDA, EPCG, MEIS, SEIS & much more….
Each participant will get a CERTIFICATE of the workshop.
Study material includes all e-books, forms, statistics, formats and references.
Get complete knowledge and boosting confidence to live your journey
star to 5 star export house!
After attending this workshop, we connect with you for lifetime. You can get guidance from Adv. Somani & Ms. Deepika directly for any queries or difficulties you face in your business.
1. Adv. Jayprakash Bansilal Somani who is MBA (Foreign Trade), LL. B., is practicing Lawyer in Supreme Court of India. He is Foreign Trade Policy & Total Quality Management Advisor. Till date Adv. Somani has conducted more than 1500 seminars & workshops relating to Exim all over India & abroad. He has been interviewed on many Television Channels E.TV., Zee, Disha TV etc. Recently he has received most prestigious awards in Delhi like ‘Priyadarshini Indira Gandhi Awards’, 'India Achivers Award', ‘GLOBAL ACHIEVERS AWARDS for Educational & Social Excellency’ – in Dubai.
2. Ms. Deepika Somani Solankar (BCA, MBA) is MD at Aaronica Global EXIM Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai. She is in-charge of our Rigorous Training Course and International Buyer Search department. Apart from being a co-trainer in EXIM workshops, she also a trainer in soft skills, communication skills, induction programs in colleges, interview skills, mother-toddler centers and early learning centers. She is also an expert in International buyers’ communication and negotiation.
11 Power Point Presentations with explanation in Hindi / English language in inspiring & interesting manner.
Learn directly from Foreign Trade Expert Lawyer, no hired outside faculties!
Rs.7500/- per head (inclusive of all taxes) If registered till 7th February 2020
If registered after 7th February 2020 – Rs. 8000/-
Pay for 1 day, get training for 1+10days
Train your better half, family members & staff also!
Registration inclusive of snacks, lunch and tea-coffee. Registration on first come first serve basis. Limited seats. So register as early as possible. No Spot Registration.
Sumantra Mahanta – 9593339090
Amit - 9322188701 , 9819516605
(Calling time: 9.30am to 6.30pm)
Get in touch with our Trainers directly
Our All India coordinators (EXIM Doot):
Mumbai Office: 9322188701, 9819516605
Delhi Office: 8459194576
Pune Office: 9325788704, 02025441318
Bangalore: Prakash Yadav – 9945777553
Bihar: Sourav Shaw – 9830360113
Chandigarh: Ankush Verma – 9034012620, 7404050005
Delhi city & Noida: Arun Suri – 9868279101
Gaziabad: Chetan Pratap Ray – 9654595705
Gujarat: Naresh Kumar – 998178388
Kanpur: Rajiv Bajpai – 9793886888
Kolhapur: Ranjana Tikeker – 9403046570
Kolkata: Sumantra Mahanta – 9593339090
Mumbai city: Vidyadhar Tavasalkar– 9322246956
Nagpur: Vishal Agrawal 9011401111, Madhav Gaurihar – 7719937299
Satara, Mumbai: Santosh Jadhav - 8652679628
You can register by paying full amount or Rs. 3500/- per head in advance & balance money at the venue in cash. No registrations will be accepted on the spot. You can pay through our website or e-transfer or directly deposit your local cheque (no cash) in
ICICI BankName: Jayprakash Bansilal SomaniA/C No.: 003901530667Type: Saving AccountHome Branch: Shivajinagar, PuneIFSC Code- ICIC0000039UPI Id: [email protected]Google Pay QR Code
STATE BANK OF INDIA
Then SMS amount, cheque no. /Transaction ID, date of workshop, city, your full name, town & cell no, email ID, above mention (SBI / ICICI) which bank account you have deposited amount, PAN No, GST Identification number(if you have) to any one local Coordinator to whom you spoke & to 9322188701 Mumbai HO Coordinator. You will get confirmation SMS from our Office shortly.
Kolkata is the capital of the Indian state of West Bengal. It is the seventh most populous city; the city had a population of 4.5 million, while the suburb population brought the total to 14.1 million, making it the third-most populous metropolitan area in India. Kolkata Megalopolis is the area surrounding Kolkata Metropolitan city with additional population. Located on the east bank of the Hooghly River approximately 80 kilometres west of the border with Bangladesh, it is the principal commercial, cultural, and educational centre of East India, while the Port of Kolkata is India's oldest operating port and its sole major riverine port.
Kolkata is the commercial and financial hub of East and North-East India and home to the Calcutta Stock Exchange. It is a major commercial and military port, and is the only city in eastern India, apart from Bhubaneswar to have an international airport.
Key sectors are agriculture, forestry, mining, industrial and manufacturing. As in many other Indian cities, information technology became a high-growth sector in Kolkata starting in the late 1990s; the city's IT sector grew at 70% per annum—a rate that was twice the national average. The 2000s saw a surge of investments in the real estate, infrastructure, retail, and hospitality sectors; several large shopping malls and hotels were launched.
Major EXPORTED Products from Kolkata
• Jute, Jute products
• Tea, Black Tea
• Industrial Leather
• Electrical Apparatus
• Cotton Fabric Products
• Aluminium, Iron, Manganese
• Gold Jewellery
• Fresh Fruits & Vegetables
Major IMPORTED Products in Kolkata
• LED Lights / Decorative Items
• Mobile covers, accessories
• Industrial Raw Material
• Agriculture Machinery
• Cereals & Pulses
• Black Tea
• New / Used Clothes
Enrich Yourself! Enrich Your Nation!! Jai Hind!
Watch motivational video by Adv. Jayprakash Somani for detailed information about export import – Yes, I can do Export Import Business easily - https://youtu.be/eyHCCj2_E2k
SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube Chanel 'Jayprakash Somani' & watch following episodes & TV shows.
Some Valuable Feedbacks
1. Adv. Somani’s motivational speech reminds me of Shiv Khera.
-Dr. Arun Bajpai, Director, NTIM Devas, MP
2. Amazing session. Anybody planning to start Import Export Business should attend this workshop. In one day, you get complete practical knowledge.
- Sachin Patwardhan, Software Professional, Pune
3. I looked for many courses in EXIM of very long duration like 6 months, 1 year; but this workshop was exactly what I needed. Complete knowledge covered very practically in 1 day.
- Amruta Shah, Student, Mumbai
4. I got a lot of new knowledge today. Our knowledge in EXIM is complete after attending this program.
- Satish Chakraborty, Custom Department Officer, Kolkata
5. Congratulations! Adv. Somani has completed more than 300 full day workshops across the Country. I salute to his movement to grow India’s Global trade.
- A. K. Jain, Retd Asst Commissioner, Indore
6. I crossed Rs. 40 crores Exports within 6 months after Somani sir’s workshop.
- Mayank Soni, Indore
7. At Present we are in domestic business across India. I was very hesitant about exporting our product even after receiving some inquiries, I always had fear of losing money. After attending Adv. Somani sir’s workshop, I feel I unnecessarily wasted precious time of my life. This workshop has given me complete clarity of EXPORT & IMPORT. I thank you very much for such a wonderful and invaluable workshop.
- Mr. Mukeshkumar Jain, Bangalore
8. Today I can say, I CAN DO IT, no matter where I am, who I am.
- Gaurav B. Chaure, Aurangabad
9. This is the ‘most inspiring’, ‘most motivating’, ‘most helpful’ and ‘unique’ EXIM workshop for me to start & grow my EXIM business.
- Shaktikumar A. Chavan, Karad
10. It’s a wonderful experience being in this workshop. I got lot of Positivity here than anywhere else.
- Venkat Kamireddy, Hyderabad
11. In this workshop, food of EXIM knowledge is served in a plate. All we have to do, is eat.
- Ravi Kishore Guntamukkala, Hyderabad
12. This is my best business investment ever!
- Pramod Sharma, Kanpur
Aaronica Global EXIM Pvt.Ltd.
418, 4th Floor, Rangoli Time Complex, Near Premier Theater, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Hind Mata, Dadar (East), Parel, Mumbai 400012 , Maharashtra, ( India)
Email – [email protected] , www.importexporteducation.com
Ph. +91 9322188701, +91 9819516605
Aaronica Publications & Exam Series Pvt Ltd
1st Floor, Nilgiri Apartment, Opp. SNDT College,
Karve Road, Erandwane Pune 411038, Maharashtra ( India )
Ph. +91-20 25441318, +91 9325788704, +91 7720083940
Jayprakash somani advocates & Consultants, Supreme Court of India
1st Floor, 2972, Gali no. 3, Above Manish Laminate House,
Chuna Mandi, Pahar Gunj, New Delhi 110055.
Ph. +91 8459194576 Website: www.jayprakashsomani.com