Export Import Management With Global Marketing
Be a Successful Exporter & Importer!
For A to Z Practical Knowledge in EXIM
Full day workshop by
Supreme Court lawyer EXIMGuru Adv. Jayprakash Somani
& Ms. Deepika Somani Solankar - MD, Aaronica Global EXIM, Mumbai
Export Import Management
With Global Marketing
Special focus on Agri, Food, Engg, Textile, I.T.,
Service Exports & others with latest Foreign Trade Policy & GST
In the knowledge hub of India
Sunday, 16 January 2020
Venue- Lakme Executive Hotel
1200/1, Ghole Road, Near- Tukaram Paduka Chowk, off. F.C.Road Shivajinagar, Pune, 411004
Time: Sharp from 9 Am to 5 pm
This is a life transforming workshop
India’s Best Practical Training
Start & speed up your Exim Business from the next day!
This workshop makes your EXIM knowledge entirely complete!
1) Why to do Export & Import?, Classification, Status Certificates, DGFT, EPCs, CUSTOMS, GST, FEMA, Incoterms, All Exim related short forms & its full forms.
2) Finding Export- Import Statistics – Product wise, Country wise, Region wise, Top Countries, Top Products and some more.
3) Top 100 Products in Exports & Top 100 Countries in Exports, MEIS List, SEIS list, Product Search, Packaging, Trade Blocks, Free Trade Agreements with other nations
4) CHA (Custom House Agents), Shipping & Logistics, Links of Indian Ports, ICD (Inland Container Depots), Air Cargoes & Top Ports of the World.
5) Export & Import step by step Procedure (formation of Firm or Company, IEC, RCMC, Quality Inspection & other), how to protect our money in abroad at the time of Exports & at the time of Imports, Preparation of our Company Profile, Principal Documents in Exports such as Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading/Airway Bill, Quality Inspection Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Bill of Exchange, BRC & other
6) Export Import Finance :- Pre-shipment & Post- Shipment finance, Venture Capital Finance, how one can start Exim business in less capital or zero capital? DEMO…Letter of Credit (LC), Export Credit Guaranty Corporation (ECGC)
7) Global Marketing I – Preparation of our E Catalogue, Sending Samples, Sending small Parcels of exports, Preparation of our Websites, Promotion techniques of our product or services in foreign countries, branding etc.
8) Global Marketing II- Calculation of our own product price, Giving Quotations, Finding the price of our product or services in different countries.
9) Global Marketing III - Ways to find foreign buyers or suppliers, communication with them on phone & email, some samples emails, End-user marketing, top B to B sites, B to B Marketing & Distributor Marketing, how to be a safe from cheaters in global market.
10) Global Marketing IV- How to study different countries in the world? – their importing partners, their exporting partners, their import export statistics, their climates, their productivity, their government’s websites, their chamber of commerce and many more things.
11) Benefits of Export :- Drawbacks, SION, Advance Authorization MAI, MDA, EPCG, MEIS, SEIS & much more….
Each participant will get a CERTIFICATE of the workshop.
Study material includes all e-books, forms, statistics, formats and references.
Get complete knowledge and boosting confidence to live your journey from 1 star to 5 star export house!
After attending this workshop, we connect with you for lifetime. You can get guidance from Adv. Somani & Ms. Deepika directly for any queries or difficulties you face in your business.
1. Adv. Jayprakash Bansilal Somani who is MBA (Foreign Trade), LL. B., is practicing Lawyer in Supreme Court of India. He is Foreign Trade Policy & Total Quality Management Advisor. Till date Adv. Somani has conducted more than 1500 seminars & workshops relating to Exim all over India & abroad. He has been interviewed on many Television Channels E.TV., Zee, Disha TV etc. Recently he has received most prestigious awards in Delhi like ‘Priyadarshini Indira Gandhi Awards’, 'India Achivers Award', ‘GLOBAL ACHIEVERS AWARDS for Educational & Social Excellency’ – in Dubai.
2. Ms. Deepika Somani Solankar (BCA, MBA) is MD at Aaronica Global EXIM Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai. She is in-charge of our Rigorous Training Course and International Buyer Search department. Apart from being a co-trainer in EXIM workshops, she also a trainer in soft skills, communication skills, induction programs in colleges, interview skills, mother-toddler centers and early learning centers. She is also an expert in International buyers’ communication and negotiation.
11 Power Point Presentations with explanation in Hindi / English language in inspiring & interesting manner.
Rs.7500/- per head (inclusive of all taxes) If registered till 14th February 2020
If registered after 14th February 2020 – Rs. 8000/-
Pay for 1 day, get training for 11 days
Train your better half, family members & staff also!
Registration inclusive of snacks, lunch and tea-coffee. Registration on first come first serve basis. Limited seats. So register as early as possible. No Spot Registration.
Ravindra Khapre 9325788704, 9322188701
(Calling time: 9.30am to 6.30pm)
Get in touch with our Trainers directly
Adv. Jayprakash Somani: 7719913587; [email protected]
Our All India coordinators (EXIM Doot):
Mumbai Office: 9322188701, 9819516605
Delhi Office: 8459194576
Pune Office:9325788704, 02025441318
Bangalore: Prakash Yadav – 9945777553
Chandigarh: Ankush Verma – 9034012620, 7404050005
Delhi city & Noida: Arun Suri – 9868279101
Gaziabad: Chetan Pratap Ray – 9654595705
Gujarat: Naresh Kumar – 998178388
Kanpur: Rajiv Bajpai – 9793886888
Kolhapur: Ranjana Tikeker – 9403046570
Kolkata: Sumantra Mahanta – 9593339090
Mumbai city: Vidyadhar Tavasalkar– 9322246956
Nagpur: Madhav Gaurihar – 7719937299, Vishal Agrawal 9011401111
You can register by paying full amount or Rs. 3500/- per head in advance & balance money at the venue in cash. No registrations will be accepted on the spot. You can pay through our website or e-transfer or directly deposit your local cheque (no cash) in
ICICI BankName: Jayprakash Bansilal SomaniA/C No.: 003901530667Type: Saving AccountHome Branch: Shivajinagar, PuneIFSC Code- ICIC0000039UPI Id: [email protected]Google Pay QR Code
Pune is the second largest city in the Indian state of Maharashtra, after Mumbai. It is the ninth most populous city in the country with an estimated population of 3.13 million. It is also known as the "Oxford of the East" due to the presence of several well-known educational institutions. The city has emerged as a major educational hub in recent decades, with nearly half of the total international students in the country studying in Pune.
Pune has the eighth largest metropolitan economy and the sixth highest per capita income in the country. The key sectors of the local economy are education, manufacturing, food and information technology (IT).
Major EXPORTED Products from Pune
• Machinery Products
• Electrical Products
• Medical Apparatus
• Milk, Cream, Cheese, Curd
Major IMPORTED Products in Pune
• Industrial Products
• Agriculture Machinery
• Sugar, Chocolate, Food Preparations
• Electronic Items
• Carpets, Home Linen
• Tissue Paper
Enrich Yourself! Enrich Your Nation!! Jai Hind!
Watch motivational video by Adv. Jayprakash Somani for detailed information about export import – Yes, I can do Export Import Business easily - https://youtu.be/eyHCCj2_E2k
Some Valuable Feedbacks
1. Adv. Somani’s motivational speech reminds me of Shiv Khera.
-Dr. Arun Bajpai, Director, NTIM Devas, MP
2. Amazing session. Anybody planning to start Import Export Business should attend this workshop. In one day, you get complete practical knowledge.
- Sachin Patwardhan, Software Professional, Pune
3. I looked for many courses in EXIM of very long duration like 6 months, 1 year; but this workshop was exactly what I needed. Complete knowledge covered very practically in 1 day.
- Amruta Shah, Student, Mumbai
4. I got a lot of new knowledge today. Our knowledge in EXIM is complete after attending this program.
- Satish Chakraborty, Custom Department Officer, Kolkata
5. Congratulations! Adv. Somani has completed more than 300 full day workshops across the Country. I salute to his movement to grow India’s Global trade.
- A. K. Jain, Retd Asst Commissioner, Indore
6. I crossed Rs. 40 crores Exports within 6 months after Somani sir’s workshop.
- Mayank Soni, Indore
7. At Present we are in domestic business across India. I was very hesitant about exporting our product even after receiving some inquiries, I always had fear of losing money. After attending Adv. Somani sir’s workshop, I feel I unnecessarily wasted precious time of my life. This workshop has given me complete clarity of EXPORT & IMPORT. I thank you very much for such a wonderful and invaluable workshop.
- Mr. Mukeshkumar Jain, Bangalore
8. Today I can say, I CAN DO IT, no matter where I am, who I am.
- Gaurav B. Chaure, Aurangabad
9. This is the ‘most inspiring’, ‘most motivating’, ‘most helpful’ and ‘unique’ EXIM workshop for me to start & grow my EXIM business.
- Shaktikumar A. Chavan, Karad
10. It’s a wonderful experience being in this workshop. I got lot of Positivity here than anywhere else.
- Venkat Kamireddy, Hyderabad
11. In this workshop, food of EXIM knowledge is served in a plate. All we have to do, is eat.
- Ravi Kishore Guntamukkala, Hyderabad
12. This is my best business investment ever!
- Pramod Sharma, Kanpur