Export Import Business Management With Global Marketing
Be a Successful Exporter & Importer!
A to Z Practical Knowledge in EXIM
Pioneer in Export Import Business Training since 2006
Online Live Training Workshop on Zoomwith Great Experience from Your Home bySupreme Court lawyer EXIMGuruAdv. JayprakashSomani Live Online Zoom Workshop
Export Import Management
With Global Marketing
(Hindi English Batch)
Special focus on Agri., Food, Engi., Textile, I.T., Jewellery, Handloom, Handicraft & other products & All Services Exports.
We are not only teach Export
Import Business but we are creating an excellent Exporter for our Nation. Our
full focus in training to promote you from 1 Star to 5 Star Export House
Date: 16th & 17th April 2021 (in three sessions)
Via Zoom video conference app
India’s best life transforming workshop!
Start & speed up your EXIM Business
BENEFICIAL TO: New as well as established Entrepreneurs, Industrialist, Exporters, Importers, Professionals and Students. Industries can practically train their entire team.
VISION: Vision :- To create excellent Exporters to increase the Export of our Country. Our Patriotic & Inspiring Presentation definitely leads you towards prosperity.
100% practical training in 3 sessions with detail study material that includes all presentations, e-books, forms, documents, statistics, formats and references will be given free of cost at the time of workshop. This study material is your EXIM tool which will be useful from 1 star to 5 star Export House journey.
Topics of Training: Kindly read syllabus of each session twice before attending that particular session.
Session 1: FRIDAY – 6:00 Pm to 9:00 pm
1) Why to do Export & Import? Classification, Status Certificates, DGFT, EPCs, CUSTOMS,GST, FEMA, Inco-terms, All Exim related short forms & its full forms.
2) Finding Export- Import Statistics – Product wise, Country wise, Region wise, Top Countries, Top Products and some more.
3) CHA (Custom House Agents), Shipping & Logistics, Links of Indian Ports, ICD (Inland Container Depots), Air Cargoes & Top Ports of the World.
4) Global Marketing I - Preparation of our E Catalogue, Sending Samples, Sending small Parcels of exports, Preparation of our Websites, Promotion techniques of our product or services in foreign countries, branding etc.
Session 2: Saturday– 8:30 Am to 11:30 Am
1) Top 100 Products in Exports & Top 100 Countries in Exports, MEIS List, SEIS list, Product Search, Packaging, Trade Blocks, Free Trade Agreements with other nations
2) Global Marketing II- Calculation of our own product price, Giving Quotations, Finding the price of our product or services in different countries.
3) Global Marketing III- How to study different countries in the world? – their importing partners, their exporting partners, their import export statistics, their climates, their productivity, their government’s websites, their chamber of commerce and many more things.
4) Export & Import step by step Procedure (formation of Firm or Company, IEC, RCMC, Quality Inspection & other), how to protect our money in abroad at the time of Exports & at the time of Imports, Preparation of our Company Profile, Principal Documents in Exports such as Invoice, Packing List, Bill of Lading/Airway Bill, Quality Inspection Certificate, Certificate of Origin, Bill of Exchange, BRC & other
Session 3: Saturday - 5:00 Pm to 8:00 pm
1) Global Marketing IV- Ways to find foreign buyers or suppliers, communication with them on phone & email, some samples emails, End-user marketing, top B to B sites, B to B Marketing & Distributor Marketing, how to be a safe from cheaters in global market.
2) Export Import Finance - Pre-shipment & Post- Shipment finance, Venture Capital Finance, how one can start Exim business in less capital or zero capital? DEMO…Letter of Credit (LC), Export Credit Guaranty Corporation (ECGC)
3) Benefits of Export- Drawbacks, SION, Advance Authorization MAI, MDA, EPCG, MEIS, SEIS & much more….
Adv. Jayprakash Bansilal Somani who is MBA (Foreign Trade), LL. B., is practicing Lawyer in Supreme Court ofIndia. He is Foreign Trade Policy & Total Quality Management Advisor. Till date Adv. Somani has conducted more than 1500 seminars & workshops relating to Exim all over India & abroad. He has been interviewed on many Television Channels E.TV., Zee, Disha TV etc. Recently he has received most prestigious awards in Delhi like ‘Priyadarshini Indira Gandhi Awards’,'India Achivers Award', ‘GLOBAL ACHIEVERS AWARDS for Educational & Social Excellency’ – in Dubai.
After attending this training, we connect with you for lifetime. Get guidance from us directly for any queries or difficulties you face in your business.
11 Power Point Presentations with explanation in
Hindi English in inspiring & interesting manner.
Please note following session timings (Indian standard time)
Session 1: Friday – 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Session 2: Saturday – 8:30 am to 11:30 am
Session 3: Saturday – 5:00 pm to 8:00 pm
directly from Foreign Trade Expert Lawyer & one Co Trainer in interactive
manner. No hired outside faculties. No Recorded Videos!
of All only Rs. 8000/- per screen per
person & Rs. 12000 per screen for two persons.[Fees
includeslifetime useful study material,
future support& GST. Study material will be sent by email on the previous
day of workshop.]
Sp Secial Discounts are applicable for following categories. (One person can claim any one discount)
1) For Graduate & Post Graduate Students:Rs. 1000 per head. (Student’s current I Card copy shall be sent along with registration details)
2) For Woman Rs. 700 per head. (Aadhar Card copy shall be sent with registration details)
3) For Start-up Rs. 1000 per head. (Start-upregistration copy shall be sent with registration details)
4) For MSME Rs. 700 per head (MSME certificate shall be sent with registration details)
For Village Person Rs. 700 per head (Aadhar Card copy shall be sent
with registration details)
Seats are limited. Booking will be done on the ‘First Come First Serve Basis’.
So Book Your Seat Now!
You have to transfer full amount after deducting applicable discount if any at the time of booking. Amount shall be deposited any one of following three ways
1. For payment via credit card, you can pay directly through the payment gate way on our website www.importexporteducation.com
2. Online transfer to Company’s SBI account:
Name: Aaronica Global EXIM Pvt. Ltd
Current A/C No.: 33740567201, IFSC Code: SBIN0004114,
Home branch: Hindu Colony, Dadar East, Mumbai
3. Online transfer or UPI transfer to Somani Sir’s ICICI account directly:
A/C No.: 003901530667, Type: Saving Account
Home Branch: Shivajinagar, Pune
IFSC Code- ICIC0000039
UPI Id: [email protected]
Google Pay QR Code
After amount is transferred, please send your
transaction details to 9322188701 & 8459194576 both the numbers. Registration
amount is non-refundable. In case you are not able to attend the workshop, this
amount can be adjusted for next workshop.
For any help call– 9322188701, 8459194576 (Calling time: 9.30am to 7.30pm)
in touch with our Trainer directly: Adv. JayprakashSomani: 7719913587,[email protected]
· Watch 51 points latest video in Hindi https://youtu.be/wjKmqdcOegUWatch 51 points latest video in English https://youtu.be/QcYlKoRfA0w
Watch more motivational videos by Adv. JayprakashSomani in Hindi & English & Reviews of our Workshops & activities on https://www.youtube.com/user/jaysomani64/videos
Feedbacks from our online training batch participants:
1. Arun Kumar
I am highly motivated and thankful to Shri Somani sir & Deepika mam for providing such a wonderful information that I maintain can do wonders. The way you impart training with practical has no words to praise. Somani sir has been now my eternal guru like Lord Krishna and I will win like Arjuna in the battle field of Export and Import. I highly recommend all this course to all of they are serious. Sincerely yours Anil Kumar Delhi
1. Karan Giri
For a new trader/ business who wants to start EXIM they must attend this 3 day webinar, there are lot more than anybody can offer, I attend this workshop and I am happy that now I know almost all things related to EXIM. The most effective part is Somani sir teach you also how to deal with exporter, how to check their authenticity.
1. Basheer Ali
They are very committed in delivering an excellent service, they will prepare you to do the job, I think their after sale support and service is exceptional and unique!
1. CAIT SailalSekh
Mr. Jaypakash Somani and Deepika Madam have taught us how to do import-export business in a very simple way through simple three days online training. I think it was a very important lesson for me. I can personally tell teachers when they go to learn something I believe it is their students who try to give their best.
1. Kishore Chheda
It was wonderful experience and good knowledge we get. Sir & madam teaching skill is superb. Helping nature. God bless them.
Enrich Yourself! Enrich Your Nation!! Jai Hind!